In our multi-purpose plant free flowing dry goods are handled. The following operations can be carried out by the plant:
- Product transfer from a tank lorry into 2 silos with a holding capacity of cubic metres each.
- Production of mixtures by a mixing plant with SPC-control.
- Remnant drying processes, which have to be carried out under extra careful conditions.
- Emptying the sack material with simultaneous sieving and packing in different container types.
- Emptying and filling of "Big Bags" with simultaneous de-lumping and sieving.
- Application of a magnet separator
- Filling by means of bagging machines (for valve sacks or open sacks from 20 to 30 kilograms).
- Emptying and filling of barrels (e.g. fibre barrels or drums) and so called "Octabins" between 100 and 1,000 kilograms.
- Automatic palletizing and transportation lock of the filled sacks by a stretch hood plant.
For the temporary storage we use warehouses with a storage capacity up to 1,450 tons. Substances of the WRA-classes 1-3 are admitted to the warehousing.