In the liquid treatment of the HANSA GROUP AG, filling, filtration, and warehousing of fluid products are the focal points.
With a capacity of about 25 tons per hour we charge fluids on several filling lines. Here we consider the most different container types:
- Steel beading barrels with screw caps in different constructions
- A variety of different plastic lids and L-hoop barrels
- Containers and ISO-containers
Additionally, we provide loading and handling facilities for packed or bulk products (in barrels, containers or ISO-containers, on HGV, tanker lorry or vessel).
By means of different filtration tools we filtrate suspended substances (clouding) from tank lorries.
Warehousing of liquid goods
The packed or bulk products can be stored in warehouses or tanks. The total capacity of the tanks of 25,000 cubic metres is subdivided as follows:
- Stainless steel tanks in the sizes of 26 cubic metres, 100 cubic metres, and 340 cubic metres
- Steel tanks in the sizes of 950 cubic metres, 1,470 cubic metres, 1,850 cubic metres, and 2,850 cubic metres
- Inside-gummed steel tanks in the size of 40 cubic metres
The tanks are insulated, heatable, and can be overlaid with nitrogen. Several tanks are provided with an internal coating of epoxy resin.
The warehousing takes place in accordance with the statutory regulations. Integrated into the filling, the storage of inflammable and toxic substances can be carried out.